December 6, 2013

Everything España Reading Challenge 2014


The moment I saw Everything España: a 2014 Reading Challenge hosted by caffeinatedlife.net, I knew I wanted to join! And I need it badly too, as I have 3 books in Spanish waiting to be read for YEARS, and I feel so ashamed about it... They are not even mine, my Spanish teacher lent them to me expecting me to swallow them as fast as usual, but I moved to Czech Republic, started learning Czech and totally forgot to read and return them. I know it's bad, but she has my Lord of the Rings as a hostage, so we are even :)  Moreover, there are those big names of Spanish literature looming forever on my TBR list, which I want to finally get to!

So I'm signing up for Spain Is My Home level, which means I'll try to read at least 10 Spanish books next year!

Here is where I'll log my progress and add relevant reviews.

Books read:
  1. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  


5 comments:

  1. What a great idea - thanks for sharing! I definitely want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with this, it sounds great. I wonder if there is such a challenge in German...

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...