March 16, 2014

March Madness Check-in (Week 2)


Whoops, the second week of the read-a-thon flew by, and the second check-in is happening HERE. I can't say this week was as productive reading-wise as the previous one, but I'm still making some progress! So let's look at the lists!

1) The to-finish list. Absolutely no progress here... I wasn't equal to reading Milton this week, is all. It was tiresome enough without him :)


2) The read-a-long list. Candide was so short it took me one evening to read. The read-a-long is one month long, so I was supposed to leave something for the next weeks, but ooops...


3) Fun books list. Wolf Hall finished! Nothing else..


4) No progress on the Arthurian list so far... I hope to read Yvain next week though.


5) This is a not-planned list :) Because I suck at sticking to lists :) And there is a read-a-long for Sandman. A Burnable Book is also fun and entertaining. I'm nearly half way through it.


Well, not so much reading done, and I don't hope for an improvement, as the next week is the last one before the conference deadline... But we'll see :)



2 comments:

  1. Candide: I find it so hard to read books in allotted sections or on a time schedule. If I'm into a book, I want to read it NOW. Kind of like you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And it's so short that it can be read in a couple of hours... It just doesn't make sense to make it last the whole month :)

      Delete

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...