Last week I was participating in Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon, hosted by My Shelf Confessions, trying to read more than I usually do. It was fairly easy for me, as the semester has finished and besides I had some problems with sleeping this week, so some nights were very productive :) The read-a-thon was fun, I enjoyed writing updates and participation in challenges, so many thanks to the hosts!
And now to my progress: I finished 5 books this week, which is a lot!
Here are the titles:
- Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
- Mutiny on the Bounty by Charles Bernard Nordhoff, James Norman Hall
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
- Manon Lescaut by Abbé Prévost
- The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
And I made some progress with other books, totaling up to 926 pages in a week! I'm rather proud of myself, hehe :)
So it was an enjoyable event, and I'll be participating in the next one, I hope!