October 22, 2016

Dewey's Opening Questions


I'm so excited about the start of readathon!! Hour zero is 10 mins away and here I am taking part in the opening meme: 

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Czech Republic!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Kinder surprises! Chocolate - yum!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a Ph.D. student in speech recognition, travel enthusiast, and book lover!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did participate once but life got in the way. The one thing I'll do differently today is switching off Facebook, hehe:)

Good luck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...