January 9, 2014

2014 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge


Historical Fiction is a genre I've always wanted to read more of. I have Wolf Hall lying on my desk for months, and this year I will also be joining some discussions at Plagues, Witches and War Historical Fiction Book Group. So this challenge is perfect for me! The full rules can be found here.

I'm joining for Renaissance Reader level, which means I aim for 10 HF books in 2014.

Books read:
  1. Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
  2. The Dante Club by Matthew Pearl
  3. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
  4. Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
  5. A Burnable Book by Bruce Holsinger
  6. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
  7. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  8. Seduction by M.J. Rose
  9.  
  10.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...