Dear Kate, after this exam session finishes, you:
- Kill yourself if you don't pass them all. Or make your conclusions and study harder. OK, I know you have work and health issues, but seriously, you can do better, my dear!
- Don't drink any energy drinks or coffee for at least a month after the exams. You've overdone your norm. Use green tea, it works for you, so why do you hate it so much?
- Stop eating crap. Really, just look at what you are eating just because you are lazy. I'm surprised you still fit in the doors after all this.
- Exercise. Preferably outside. At least get out of this building you live/work/study in regularly!
- Have a plan, will you? This thing, time management, know it? Use it!
- Look nice. OK, everybody is wearing jeans and T-shirts around here, but they are BOYS. You aren't. Remember it, OK? Or you'll grow some beard soon.
And the most important: be awesome and... "Don't panic!"
And go study for your exams right now, please)